Extract and analyze data from any document
DataX can quickly analyze your documents and provide a table of key information for each file.
To access DataX click the person icon at the top right on any Harbour page or via your Library shortcuts.
Once you're in DataX, take the quick steps below to get started!
- Click All Files
- Select the files you wish to analyze - either from your current Harbour Library, or upload new files from another source
- Let the data extraction begin!
- The table will populate with each data point.
- Click into any cell to see a preview on the right highlight the exact placement of that text within the document
- All data points are editable. When you click on any cell, the document will appear on the right with that exact body of text highlighted. You can edit the text if it's not quite right or save it as-is.
- Each cell shows a confidence level either green for high or red for low. This is an indication of how sure we are that the data extracted is exactly what you expect. It is recommended to click into any cell marked as low confidence and review or adjust the data. Note, as you use the tool it will learn more so confidence levels will increase with usage.
- DataX sessions can be saved at any time, and reaccessed through your Library shortcuts.
- Data can also be exported to CSV or Excel.