Watch this video of what signer #1 and signer #2 experience when receiving and signing their Harbour agreement workflow.
- These two signers have received the agreement created during Steps 1-4 in Harbour's Agreement Editor Knowledge Base
- There is a set signing order, with Josh as signer #1 and Jane Doe as signer #2
- Signer #1 is an internal approver. These fields are not being stamped on the document, but are being captured as secure data associated with this agreement
- Signer #2 is automatically notified when it is their turn to sign. The information added to these fields is stamped onto the document
- Once all parties have signed, everyone receives the fully executed PDF via email
Watch each signer complete their agreement workflow:
Once all parties have signed, each signer receives the completed PDF via email: